Monday, September 08, 2008

MTC - first week completed

We have concluded the first week at the MTC and it was great. What an amazing place!! There were a few difficult moments, but they were few in comparison to the special times that I will treasure always and would not trade. This week has been a blessing. Next week our training will be different because we will be at the Family History Center learning things I never thought I could do. I feel that I will be blessed and if I work hard I will be able to do the things that I need to do. Thanks to everyone who prays for missionaries. Our trip to the temple on Saturday was wonderful too. When the missionaries were prayed for I thought "Wow, I am one of those."
Barb

1 comment:

Julie Freeman said...

you are! and there are lots of prayers for the missionaries in Idaho too! We love you guys!