Sunday, September 20, 2009

Babylon Gardens








We had to cap off the 50th celebration with a night out on the 16th, and what better place to celebrate for a missionary couple than Babylon. It's actually called the Roof Gardens and Babylon is one of the featured resturants. The gardens are on the top of a building in Kensington and are beautiful. The view over the city was spectacular.
It was a bit of a splurge for two country folk from Utah, but it was well worth it. We mentioned to the waitress that we were celebrating our 50th. The dessert came with a special decoration as you can see by clicking on the picture. I forgot to bring my camera, but we struck up a conversation with another couple next to us who had a camera. New friends, camera, email... and here we are. It was a great evening.
Have a good week!
Elder & Sister Watts

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a fun night out. You guys needed to splurge and I'm so glad you did. what a beautiful place. Have fun tomorrow. Love you.

Julie Freeman said...

That is amazing! I'm so glad to see pictures. I wish we could just insert all of us into that little picture and be there with you. I guess that would be a splurge!?! What beautiful desserts! Congratulations again - and I love you guys!

Barry Watts said...

Sounds great! I'm glad you got to splurge and got pictures to prove it. The desserts look fancy, but someone fingerpainted through your carmel topping.

shaunacd said...

I'm so glad you share your memories with us. What an incredible experience you are having. Life can be good when people are righteous.